- Ages 0-2: Nursery Available till 12:00pm
- Ages 3 – Grade 5: Children’s Sunday School
Sunday Sing Time
Ages 3 – Grade 5: Children’s Sing Time from 10:30 to 10:50
Sunday Family Worship
Kindergarten – Grade 5: Children enjoy worship service in the main auditorium with their family. Children will be dismissed to Children’s Church midway through the service.
Kindergarten – Grade 5: Children are dismissed to Children’s Church midway through the morning worship service.
Starting September 7, 2016
Ages 3 – Grade 5: Starting September 7, AWANA Clubs meet from 6:30pm to 8:00pm Wednesday evenings.
Kingdom Kids Music
Kingdom Kids meet during the school year Sunday afternoons at 4:00pm.
The Bible makes it quite clear that children are uniquely special to God. In His eyes, they represent a multitude of attributes and possibilities:
- Children are a gift from God. He grants children to adults as a special sign of His love to us and as a means of personal fulfillment (see Deut. 7:13; Ps. 127:3).
- Adults receive special blessings through their children. God provides supernatural benefits of many types to family and friends through children, and He matures us through the challenges of parenting (see Numbers 5:28; Deuteronomy 28:4,11; Lamentations 4:2).
- Children are desirable. From the beginning of God’s creation of man and woman, God has instructed us to have children. In fact, the intentional decision of a married couple not to have children is viewed as an unwise choice (Gen. 9:7; Deut. 6:3; Luke 1:24-25).
- Children need to be taught how to think and act in relation to God and His ways. One of the greatest adult challenges is passing on appropriate knowledge and behaviors to their children. WE were created to be in relationship with God, so our understanding of His nature and expectations is a significant undertaking (see Exod. 12:26,37; Deut. 4:9-10; 6:1-7; 31:12-13; Psalm 78:4-6; Prov. 22:6).
- Children must be taught about God’s character, our sin as humans, and our need for salvation through faith in Christ’s death and resurrection. “Jesus loves the little children,” we sing. However, God’s love is only part of the story of God’s redemption plan. (see John 3:16, Romans 3:23; 5:8; 6:23; Ephesians 2:8,9).
- Children are so valuable to God that He commands us to protect them. Parents are given the responsibility to ensure the spiritual and physical security of their children (see 1 Sam. 20:42; Ezra 8:21).
- God wants to have a genuine relationship with His children. God describes how children may enter His presence and enjoy being with Him (see Psalms 8:2; 34:11; 103:13; Malachi 2:15; Matt. 21:15; Mark 10:13-16).
- God loves children enough to ensure that they receive discipline. Regardless of the manner in which that shaping is provided, discipline is a reflection of God’s passion for a child’s well-being (see Prov. 3:11-12; 13:24; 19:18; 23:13; 29:15-17; Eph. 6:4).
- God enjoys the nature and personality of children. The Bible specifically identifies attributes such as sincerity, humility, naivete, vulnerability and simplicity as qualities found in children, and He treasures these characteristics (see Matt 18:3; 19:14; Phil. 2:15).
These perspectives from God concerning the importance of children provide a clear and undeniable message to us: If children matter this much to God, then they should matter as much to us, too!
At PlanoBibleChapel, encouraging children to know God and walk with Him by faith is our top priority since most people decide what they will do about Jesus – either wholeheartedly follow, merely acknowledge, or ignore, or reject Him – while they are young.
Sunday Service Times
Adult Life Connection Classes
Estudios Biblicos en Español
Junior High & Senior High
Coffee and Fellowship
Communion Worship Service in English (Auditorium)
K- Grade 5: Children enjoy worship service in the main auditorium with their families. Children will be dismissed to Children's Church midway through the service.
Servicio de Adoración en Español