Jesus Christ is the head of our local body just as He is the head of His body, the universal church. The Elders at PBC are the official overseers who lead our church under Jesus Christ. The Elders are also shepherds of the flock under our Chief Shepherd, Jesus Christ. The Elders strive to serve our body and remain sensitive to the needs and desires of our members so that their leadership is representative, not dictatorial. They are committed to teaching God’s Word in order for God to transform His World through us.
PBC believes the Bible teaches that qualified elders (recognized and affirmed by PBC members) are responsible for the following:
- Lead the church to determine and execute its objectives. (1 Tim. 3:1; )
- Govern the affairs of the church. (Acts 20:28; 1 Pet. 5:2-4)
- Oversee all church organizations and their programs. (Tit. 1:7-9)
- Provide for the spiritual needs of the church. (Acts 20:28)
- Encourage and equip the church with the power of the written Word of God. (Acts 20:32)
The 2017 Governing Board of Elders are:
- Tomas Alonso
- Vasily Dmitrievsky
- Jeff Edmunds
- Robert Matthews
- Warren Mull
- Larry Murray
- John Smyder
PlanoBibleChapel Elders — Leading and Shepherding God’s People.
Sunday Service Times
Adult Life Connection Classes
Estudios Biblicos en Español
Junior High & Senior High
Coffee and Fellowship
Communion Worship Service in English (Auditorium)
K- Grade 5: Children enjoy worship service in the main auditorium with their families. Children will be dismissed to Children's Church midway through the service.
Servicio de Adoración en Español